Saturday, January 23, 2010

New at this!!

I have not had a blog since I did xanga and even then I was not very good with this. However, I am going to try and use this to keep up with my running and the many things that are to come in Brian and I's life. He is currently in the Trooper Academy and I am waiting to find out where we are going to be placed.

This could be an interesting ride, since I am a small town girl that has never lived in a city, and we could be placed anywhere in Texas!

I started running in January 2009 before my wedding because I wanted to start feeling better about myself. I used to do sprinting/track in high school as well as many more sports, but I had stopped on account of college and trying to keep my grades high. Well now, I am out of college and I want to start running and eventually get up to a 10K or even a half marathon. I was amazing when I was able to run 2 miles without stopping, so to get to 6 miles would be amazing for me.

No comments: