Monday, January 25, 2010

Sweat....or No Sweat!!

Last week I went out and ran and it felt so great outside. I could not believe it had warmed up. I even sweated a little bit and that was crazy, since I have not sweated at all since before December. Well, I walk outside today and it is freezing cold. What is with this Texas weather! It is crazy. It will be hot on Christmas and then cold in the middle of when it is supposed to start warming up. Seasons do not really exist in Texas and almost never have. To give you an idea of what it looked like about 2 weeks ago at the lake I live close to here is a quick picture.

This is a picture of the rock that is right by the water and it has water splashing up on it. Well not today, it is frozen to the rock. It is beautiful, but that just shows how cold it is. It feels the same today. It is freezing outside, so today, I will be running my two miles on the treadmill at my parents home.





4 comments:

Kayla said...

Trying to get my comments to work and I think they finally do!!!!

Karen Seal said...

AHAH it works!!! Yay! Thank you! :0)

Karen Seal said...

AHAHA! You made it work! Yay!!!!!

Kayla said...

I am not actually sure what I did, but either way, I got it to work. haha