I have gone through so many different types of bras it is ridiculous trying to find just the right one. When I go searching for bras, they are either....
1. To tight or to big.
2. Not flattering at all.
I am not sure about you, but whenever I run I want to feel some support and I want to feel and look like a woman whenever I run somewhere. That is why I am so excited that I am not the owner of a Handful bra!
These bras can be worn daytime or night time. I wore mine for my 10 mile run and then wore it again out for the day. I could not even tell that I was wearing it.
The Handful bra comes with "two removable and replaceable pads." It also has elastic criss-cross straps across your back that do not cut into your skin or leave marks or any kind. They stay put and move with your body as you workout.
The handful bra was "created to fit your style in and out of the gym. It conceals from warm up to cool down so you've got two less things to worry about during your workout."
The Handful bra also comes in this fun and amazing mesh bag for "less waste and convenient laundering of the bra and pads." this way you do not mess up your bra whenever you go to throw it in the washing machine.
Are you ready for a chance to win your very own Handful Bra! Sure you are! :0) Here is how you can win:
- Become a follower of Running Through Life or if you already are, tell me you are.
- Like Handful Bra on Facebook, and let them know that I sent you!
- Blog, Tweet (mention me in your tweet kkay6) or facebook about this review/giveaway and leave a separate comment for each.
- Let me know which color Handful bra you would love to have!
- Bonus: Tell me what you are going to do on Thanksgiving to get your workout in?
The Giveaway will end on Friday, November 25th and I will announce a winner on Saturday.
Disclaimer: I received my handful bra free of charge, but these opinions are my own.