Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas in pictures

It is now 3 days after Christmas and most of you are probably still cleaning up from Christmas or getting ready for New Years. I have been relaxing the past couple of days. Christmas Eve we went to my brother's house and celebrated with them. Brian had to work, but he was still able to come by for an hour to spend with us.

The top picture is my nieces. They are 9, 7 and 5 years old. They all got robes/snuggies for Christmas form their grammy.
This year was my turn to make my daddy cry (in a good way). My brothers have gotten him something in the past that has always made him cry because it is special to him. This year when I moved back home, I found some of his dads medals and patches from the air force. His father passed away when my brother was a baby. I got a shadow box and created this for him. He cried whenever he opened it and loved it.
My sister-in-law Marci and I also made a shutterfly book for him that had a bunch of pictures from when he was a baby until he got into high school. It had lots of different pictures and quotes inside of it. He loved it and cried whenever he opened that too.
My mom made my brother JoVan a grilling machine apron for whenever he grills outside.

I was very excited about this. Marci got me an underarmor jacket. I would never buy anything like this for myself, because it is so expensive! I have worn it the past 2 times that I have ran. I LOVE it! It even has the thumb holes on the end of the sleeves.
I also got a luggage bag. It is awesome. I have been wanting a new one for a while now. My other one is just about ripping at the seems!
Brian was able to come by for his dinner break to spend time with the family! I love him so much!
Now, the picture above has a little story behind it. My nieces were saying ewwww, ewwww because Brian and I were hugging and so because of that, I said, ya'll wait and see this...then I started laughing but I kissed him and all my nieces covered their eyes and turned away! It was funnier in person, but still funny.
JoVan was messing with me, so I went and jumped on him and Brian snapped the pic. I love my brother though! Don't we look alike!
 **********************************************************************************
Christmas Day, Brian's family came down to celebrate at our house. 
Yummy desserts and Jason giving me the pinky. haha
Yummy Christmas food with my new Christmas dinnerware. I love it. My mommy got it for me for Christmas!
My sweet baby girl Milly! She had a little shirt on that said "Holiday Princess".
PawPaw enjoyed opening up his presents too!
I gave Brian a head scratcher because he always wants me to scratch his head.
 Brian being silly in a picture as usual.
Brian's Family.
Merry Christmas from Brian and I to all of you! I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and a great new years. Now, of for a 4 mile run sporting some of my new running gear! 

No comments: