Thursday, February 3, 2011

WooooHooo No School.....Snow Day

I am so excited. We do not have school tomorrow because it is a possible SNOW DAY!! I live in Southeast, Texas and if you live around here you should know that snow is a very uncommon thing. I have seen real snow once in my life and it was fabulous!!!
 This was last year around this time in our old home. It was the first time I had seen snow and I was so excited about it. Brian was not home, so I made a snowman by myself and called him Farmer Brian. When he got home, he demolished my snowman by diving into it, while loosing his wedding ring at the same time.......
He found it though. I know my snowman looks pitiful, but it was my first one and by myself, so you gotta give that to me! Milly wanted to jump in for the picture too. I had her underneath my jacket so that she would not freeze to death.

We are expecting snow tonight and some tomorrow, so we do not have school....Thank goodness. I actually will get a four day weekend now.

I have my Rock N Roll Mardi Gras race in less than 10 days and I have not been able to run at all the past 4 days because of the weather and because the past 2 days I have been sick, coughing, sneezing, and a slight fever. I have been drinking Vitamin C like crazy trying to get myself better before my race. If I am not better, you better believe I am still going to run, but it will just be a very very slow easy run so I do not cause myself to relapse!

Coming up in just a little bit will be a review and giveaway for a BIC Band. Check it out!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in North Texas and tomorrow is another snow day for us. At the start I was ok with it but now I am tired of it and so are my kids! I miss running

Kayla said...

I am with you Casey! I miss running from being sick. It really stinks! I hope the snow lets up soon for ya'll. Check out my BIC Band giveaway on my blog.

Karen Seal said...

Haha poor Farmer Brian! It was so funny to hear the story of what happened!! Didn't ya'll rebuild it and name him something different?

Kayla said...

yeah we rebuilt it, but it stayed with the same name.

Karen Seal said...

Good job on your new header! VERY cute, Kayla!! :0)

Kayla said...

Thanks Karen. I had to watch a few youtube videos to try and figure out how to do it on my paint shop program. I might be changing it again though. I am not sure I like it very much just yet. But Thank you!