Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ABCs of ME

The ABCs are going around the blogosphere.  I decided I would jump on and do mine while I am working on my second part of my Mardi Gras Half. Be looking for that soon.

A.  Age: 23

B.  Bed size: Queen/Full

C.  Chore you hate: Washing Dishes

D.  Dogs: 2, TJ and Milly. TJ is a Boxer and Milly is a Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie)

This was at Halloween. Neither one of them wanted to take a picture.


E.  Essential start your day item: Toothbrush

F.  Favorite color: This changes here and there for me, but I like turquoise, yellow, blue, pink.

G.  Gold or silver:  white gold

H.  Height: 5 ft 2 1/2 in.

I.  Instruments you play: clarinet for 4 years before I got out of band. 

J.  Job Title: education

K.  Kids: None 

L.  Live:Texas

M.  Mom's Name: Jean

N.  Nickname: I have had a few, but none of them have stuck for a long time....mightymouse, my first and middle name, shorty, TNT, Tiny Tornado

O.  Overnight Hospital Stays: None

P.  Pet Peeve: people who interrupt me whenever I am trying to talk to them about something important, Parents who do not care about their kids and their well being. 

Q.  Quote from a movie: "All your dream can come true, if you just BELIEVE"

R.  Right or Left handed: Right

S.  Siblings: 2 older brothers, and 3 sister-in-laws

T.  Time you wake up: Ususally no later than 8:30 unless I go to work and then it is earlier.

U.  Underwear: Hanes usually

V.  Vegetable you dislike: squash, lima beans (not sure if that is a fruit or not. 

W.  What makes you run late: Leo

X.  X-Rays you've had done: teeth, broke my tooth in half in high school

Y.  Yummy food you make:Homemade Taco soup, spagetti, layer dessert

Z.  Zoo, Favorite animal: Monkey
You know you want to do the ABC's of Me also! Check out my 2nd recap for the Mardi Gras Half Marathon in Feb. 

No comments: