Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the two most amazing men that I know; my dad and my husband. While we do not have any kids, Brian is the best doggy daddy to our sweet little girl that I know.

He loves her and plays with her.

He makes her aggravated, but still scratches her back in just the right spot.

He gives her kisses and she returns the favor by kissing him on the nose! Although he does not say how much he really loves her, I know he does.
(He will tell you, she just showed up one day and he doesn't want her, but he really does)

Milly and I are going to make him a "Father's Day" card and give it to him whenever he gets back. hehe
I am so grateful to have such a fun loving and wonderful husband! 

I love you Brian! Happy "doggy daddy day"! 


Now onto a different daddy, my daddy! He is amazing. He is a strong, determined father who has never let me down and has always been there for me. 
  He has always told me that I can do anything in the world if I put my mind to it, and gives me advice whenever I need it the most! 
He fishes with me and teaches me how to do things that I may not ever think I need to know such as woodwork and handyman jobs, but I know one day I will want to know. 


(His Christmas present from last year was a shutterfly album with pictures from his past that we scanned in of him, his brother, and his mom and dad. He loved it so much he started crying.

I am partially bias, but he is the best father I could have ever asked for and I am so glad he has been there for me my entire life.
I love this pic. from my wedding.
Thank you daddy for always being there; teaching, guiding and helping me through my life.
I love you!

No comments: