Alrighty, let's start the review...
I had first heard of Allied Medal hangers from my sister-in-law Karen whenever she got one. I didn't have any medals at that time, so didn't think anything of it. After I ran my first, second, third, and then fourth half marathon I started trying to find a place to hang these medals. They hung for a long time on one of my mirrors. At many of the Expos I shopped around at all the different medal hangs, but the one that kept sticking out to me was Allied Medal Displays. I loved many things about them such as...
1. They were very personal with you and your ideas.
2. They would work with you if you were not sure what you wanted.
3. They would respond personally to your e-mails.
And so much more.
I e-mailed Joel at Allied Medal Displays 2 weeks ago in the morning about a personalized design that I had in my mind and wanted to see what they could come up with and how much it would cost. That evening I had a response from somebody with a picture attached of what my design would look like. (I will show you this in a little bit)
Not only did I like it, but I LOVED it!
The next thing I know, I received an e-mail that I would receive my medal hanger within the next couple of days.
Here are a just a few pictures of Medal Hangers that they have done for other people.
Are they not AMAZING!
Here is what I designed and received from Allied Medal Displays.....
My box came in from these amazing people!
I took out my medal hanger and it was wrapped up some more.
Then I opened up the paper and there it was....My MEDAL HANGER!!
It has instructions in it also on how to hang up the medal hanger.
Now, I know you are wondering....How can I enter to win one these amazing medal displays????????? Here is what you have to do:
Each one is a separate entry.To Enter:
1. Become a follower of my blog "Running Through Life" and leave me a comment or tell me in a comment you already are.
1. +1 each: Like Allied Medal Hangers on facebook.
2. +1 each: Go to the Allied Steels Medal Display Website.
Let me know which Medal Display you like the best.
3. +1 each: Share this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, and tell me in a comment what you did.
Deadline for entry is THIS Friday, May 20th.
Winner will be chosen via random.org and announced soon after