Saturday, April 30, 2011

WWIII.5 You're still Alive....Now SURVIVE

Today I get to run the muddiest, dirtiest race in Southeast Texas. I am so excited to run this race! It is called the WW3.5 Mud Run. It has 3.5 miles long (which should be interesting since I haven't ran in a while) with over 20+ obstacles along the whole route! Brian is going to be my photographer and take pictures while I am going over the obstacles. He gets to ride on the back of a 4-wheeler that goes along beside them.


I can not tell you how excited I am to get muddy and play in the mud without somebody telling you to get out. You all remember when you were little and your mom would put you in a frilly dress and then you would go towards the mud and she would tell you to get back. Well....NOT TODAY MOM!! I am going to play in the mud all I want!

Here are a few of the obstacles that are supposed to be out there. I have already seen a lot of the obstacles in person, so here is just a glimpse!



Looks like fun huh!!! On the ship they are going to have a net you have to climb up and on the grenade looking thing, you are going to have to climb over it and it rolls just a little bit!

Can you tell I am beyond Excited!!!!

I will have pictures and a recap whenever I come back this weekend! I hope everybody has a muddy, messy weekend ?



Question: Have you ever done a mud run? Which one? Did you like it?

1 comment:

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

This is awesome! I've never done a mud run but I'd really like to. Good luck today!
:)